Manga Artists' Guild

A division of the SHS Manga Club* that focuses its attention on members who love to draw in the manga style as much as read it. This blog serves as an art gallery where artists can display their work and other artists, as well as non-artists, can comment and critique. *SHS Manga Club's Blog/Homepage: http://shsmanga.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Month, New Anime!

Hey everyone! El Presidente here.

So, it seems as though not everyone is into the Otaku of the Month quiz, which I didn't anticipate, but oh, well. I don't think that far ahead. So, now, if you don't want to take it, you don't have to. But guys, seriously, sharing answers is cheating.

We've got xxxHoLic now! (Pronouced "Holic") It's probably the best anime so far, and we'll probably start quizzing on it, since it's popular already and bound to become more so once you've seen the anime. I know some of you can't make it to the lunch meetings, and for that, I'm sorry, but no one's made any sort of effort to come talk to me and work out an after school one or something like that. If you want it to happen, you have to work it out with me. I don't know what days are good for you. Same with the art class. I'm not psychic, guys, you gotta help me out.

Also, the lack of concept art for the banner is appalling. The lack of art overall is sickening. I've only gotten one piece so far! Come on, guys, I thought I had some artists this year.

0 comments: